• quick signup
  • quick login



An application for a residence and employment permit (EU Blue Card) to work in any company of foreign interests, including international companies must be submitted to the Director of the Civil Registry and Migration Department.

After consultations with other relevant authorities, the Director will decide whether or not to grant you a permit. An application must be filed by the applicant with Cypriot immigration.

Cyprus is in the process of implementing the EU blue card into their immigration procedures. Available forms do not offer the Cypriot blue card 'option' yet. Best course of action now is to follow the basic procedure:

1. The employer applies for an entry permit form for the worker, list of documents needed.
2. The worker travels to Cyprus with an entry permit issued by the Civil Registry and Migration Department and a valid travel document.
3. Upon arrival, the worker applies for a residence permit within seven (7) days, as explained on page 6 of entry permit application form. For the residence permit biometric data is needed from the worker.

Extended information can be found on Cyprus immigration

Return to country index

Secure connection TLS 1.2