EU Blue Card
European work- and residence permit intended for the educated, or skilled non-EU citizen.
EU Blue Card Network
Secure platform that facilitates employers to connect with candidates, and a provider of electronic application submission functionality. Also referred to as BCN. Registration address: Bredaseweg 185, Etten-Leur, 4872LA, The Netherlands.
Person registered with EU Blue Card Network.
Organization based in an EU country that employs, or seeks to employ, a candidate from the Blue Card Network.
An electronic record securely stored with EU Blue Card Network, created and maintained by the candidate.
To sign-up, the candidate enters his e-mail address as a login-ID and chooses a password in order to create a profile. The e-mail must be valid in order for the profile to be accepted. Login ID and password are non-transferable; they may not be shared with any third party. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to securely store this information to prevent misuse. The candidate’s profile remains active in the Network ad infinitum. Candidates can remove their profile from the network, at any time, by contacting support.
Protecting the privacy of candidates is a top priority. Candidate profiles may be shared within your organization, but sharing candidate profiles with any third party (entities outside your organization) is acceptable only when identifiable information, e.g. name, address, etc. is removed from the communication. Employers are only allowed to share personally identifiable information with any third party when the candidate specifically agreed to this. Employers receive a Login ID and password to access the secure search form. The Login ID and password are personal and may not be shared with any other entity.
Candidates may use the free electronic application submission functionality upon completion of their profile. Submission requires uploading of additional documentation, such as identification. Subsequently, profile details accompanied with these documents are electronically forwarded to the appropriate consulate, based on the country you currently reside and the destination country which corresponds with the country issuing the job contract, or binding job offer. If electronic forwarding is not possible, EU Blue Card Network provides the candidate with free guidance on how to proceed.
Data related to a candidate or employer is not made available, in any shape or form, to any third party. EU Blue Card Network does not place Internet browser 'cookies' on your computer, Google Analytics might place a 'cookie' to record your visit. EU Blue Card Network refrains from sending out unsolicited e-mail messages and only contacts candidates and employers when a specific matter requires their attention. Any e-mail notification contains a link to opt-out of any future notifications. EU Blue Card Network will never ask for your password. Information security policy is implemented according to ISO/IEC 27002.
Terms of delivery
EU Blue Card Network shall make a good-faith effort to provide a reliable, non-interrupted service. EU Blue Card Network has no involvement, and is not responsible, for any claim resulting from interaction between employer, candidate and immigration authority (or consulate). The liability for EU Blue Card Network, for all claims, shall be strictly limited to a refund of money, in case any premium services were ordered. Refunds are issued up to six months after payment is received. Credit card details are stored separately with a PCI DSS compliant payment service provider.
Disclaimer Statements for the EU Blue Card Network:
- Neither EU Blue Card Network, nor any associated party, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running. However, EU Blue Card Network takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- EU Blue Card Network is an independent, non-government sanctioned organization.
- Candidates and Employers may not enter any information, or upload any documents, that are deemed illegal in the European Union, such as computer viruses or otherwise inappropriate content. BCN has the right to remove any profile at its own discretion.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which EU Blue Card Network shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- EU Blue Card Network has the right to change pricing of any product or service without prior notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to EU Blue Card Network company. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. PDF is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Unauthorised use of the EU Blue Card Network or this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These terms are governed by and interpreted under the laws of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the provision of services or products shall be settled by a court of law, located in the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Last update: January 1st, 2016